Romance By Catherine: RELEASE DAY!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

RELEASE DAY!

*Tossing Confetti*

It's release day, the day of all days to rejoice an fall in love with two new characters. I give to you, SEDUCED BY SUNDAY, the love story of Meg & Val!

Two very unlikely people who can't stop the fight train of love coming their way. As promised, Michael's story continues within the pages of SEDUCED BY SUNDAY. You will also be introduced to the heroine of the final Weekday Brides book.

 Be sure to join me and my street team at my Seduced by Sunday Facebook Release Party, 9-5 PST, 4/14/15. I will be there with a few friends giving away tons of books and swag, and there will be plenty of eye candy. All of my giveaways are open to all readers, international included!

 For the next several weeks, I will be on more than thirty blogs promoting SEDUCED BY SUNDAY. You can see this tour schedule here. Drop by any of those blogs to enter to win a Kindle Voyage or one of two Amazon Gift Cards.

 Enjoy Seduced by Sunday... I know I did!


AVAILABLE NOW!
AMAZON  |  KINDLE  |  B&N 
BAM  |  BOOK DEPO  |  AUDIO

No comments: