Romance By Catherine: Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award



Oh, now would you look at that. Angel Martinez has tagged me in a award...which is a modern day version of a, let's face it, a chain letter.Though unlike its wicked step-sister, this chain letter isn't linked to a slow and painful death or financial collapse. No, this award/letter is a way of spreading word about a blogger or internet friend who has made an influence in your life. 

So... my tagged bloggers. Let's see. Caridad Pinero, TJ McKay , Shelly Munro, Crystal Posey, Eliza March, Dakota Cassidy, ... damn, that's 15, right? *wink* 

So.... let me continue. 

Here are the rules:




Display the award logo on your blog. (Oh, it looks like someone in the mix has a crafty pen - Nice art!)

Link back to the person who nominated you. (Angel... my amazing Critique Partner and friend.) 

State 7 things about yourself. (Dear, Lord... I hope you don't want new stuff)

Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them. (15... really? How about half of that... maybe less)

Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. (Well what a waste of time if I missed that step - *rolls eyes*) 

Seven Things About Me: 

7. I make jelly from scratch. Yep, Susie f-ing homemaker. 

6. I believe there is life on other planets. I'm not going X files or anything...but I believe! *grin*

5. I live by the motto... Life isn't what your handed, it's what you make of it. 

4. I actually like to exercise. I don't do it enough, but I like it. 

3. Learning to play the piano is on my bucket list. 

2. I drink wine... but most of you know that already. 

1. I have my 13 year old check my spelling sometimes. *hangs head in shame* 






No comments: