Romance By Catherine: Two Great Reviews to Share

Friday, December 3, 2010

Two Great Reviews to Share

I thought I'd share a couple of great reviews I found from Romance Studio~

Embracing the Wolf received 5 Hearts and a glowing review. Click HERE to read the whole thing.
Here is what Hollie said about the book:

"What beautifully written story, full of humour, sexy wolves and enough intrigue to keep you hooked from page one. "

Kilt-A-Licious received 4 Hearts ~ HERE is the review.

"This is the second story in this series and it just keeps on getting better. Catherine Bybee weaves a wonderful tale of a world full of romance and adventure. As with all her other books Catherine Bybee does a good job pulling the reader into her world and keeping you entertained all the way until the end. I enjoyed this book and will be looking for more from this author in the future. "

It's always great to hear that someone read and loved my work! Thanks for reading, everyone!

No comments: