Romance By Catherine: ~Catherine's Update~

Monday, March 23, 2009

~Catherine's Update~



Busy, busy, busy... Hey everyone... I know I've been neglecting the blogspear. I hope the blog Gods will forgive me. I will actually post a new Video Blog this week. However, it won't be here. ~ Cryptic much? ~
Shelley Munro has invited me to her blog this Wednesday to yack about video blogging. So please stop by. Many people have been asking me lately about why and how I video blog. I talk about the process and what inspired me to do it. The video is longer than my others... so please forgive the Chatty Cathy side of things.

So stop by Shelley's blog by clicking
here, on Wednesday the 25th of March.

Oh and BTW... Binding Vows has a release date: December 4th 2009. OMG, nine months from now. Geeze, I could have a baby in that time. NOT! oh, man... did I just jinx myself? *looking for lightning from above* Needless to say, I have plenty of time to fix that typo in my trailer. lol... I'll keep you posted about my other stories.

7 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

Hooray on the release date for Binding Vows!! Those nine months will whizz by!!

I'll be sure to wave at you over at Shelley's tomorrow!!

Catherine Bybee said...

Yes they will... And thanks... Shelley's blog should be a hoot. I had fun making the video, although I have to admit... it took forever!

Kaye Manro said...

Hey that's great! I can't wait to see what you do over at Shelley's! I agree with Christina the months will wiz by for your release date. Yes you could have a baby in that time. (some writers do!) But if I were you I wouldn't!!
No jinx intended.

Catherine Bybee said...

Nooooo, no... no more babies. Thank you very much! Love the ones I have but I'm officialy done with that part of my life!

Emma Lai said...

Congrats on the release date!

Shelley Munro said...

Catherine's done an awesome videoblog. You'll all enjoy it for sure.

Catherine - I really appreciate the time you put in. You did a great job. :)

Helen Hardt said...

Great news about your release date! Looking forward to it!

H.