Romance By Catherine: Will You Marry Me with Catherine Bybee

Monday, January 6, 2014

Will You Marry Me with Catherine Bybee

In celebration of Single by Saturday’s release tomorrow, Kindle Love Stories and I chatted about proposals and all things love in their weekly episode. And to start the week off right for my lovely fans, we’ll be giving away two Kindle Paperwhites!

To enter to win, simply comment below and tell me what your dream proposal would be by 5pm ET Friday, Jan 10.

See terms and conditions HERE.


3 comments:

Tammie Browming said...

we would go to Island Park during the Christmas season. He would take me on a carriage ride through the park to see all the lights and displays. While on the ride he would have them stop by our favorite area and ask me to marry him. It would not just be totally romantic but it would be so special since the very first time we met was also at the park.

cindy reifel said...

We would go to New Orleans, take a carriage ride through the French quarter and he would propose to me in Jackson Square in front of the Cathedral.
Also, I love romances because they take me away from the real world and always have HEA's. At least the ones I read have them.

Shannon Bereza said...

I know I'm late on the contest, but I wanted to share my ideal anyway. My perfect proposal really has nothing to do with fancy places or things but more so the person you are with. My husband and I were engaged and ended up breaking off our engagement just weeks before our wedding. The second time around we went away. For a weekend by ourselves to a ski lodge and in their great room in a little fire/library nook he proposed to me for the second time. In. My eyes it was the perfect proposal. 14years later with five kids it is still perfect.