Romance By Catherine: Happy New Year

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

As we toast our goodbyes to 2013, let's look back on some of the good times, and some of the great reads that entertained us...


In May, the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention was hosted in Kansas City. We had snow and lots and lots of love and friendship.


I also released the second book in the Not Quite Series in May...


But let's not forget about that convention... lots and lots of hard work happening in this picture.


I also released he third book in my Weekday Bride Series. Nothing like a little Neil and Gwen to make you smile. 


 For the first time in my career I have books on a shelf at Sams Club! Whoot!



I had a couple of books released in different languages.


I dove to Vegas for the RNC Convention. Won a couple of awards. 
Met some new friends. 


 Then there was the Summer Indie Booksigning!


 Then there is the release of Not Quite Enough. 


Then there was the Seattle conference: 


And the long-awaited release of Amber's book, Highland Protector.


No offense, 2014, but 2013 is going to be a very hard year to beat.  


No comments: