Romance By Catherine: Not Quite Enough, ONE MORE WEEK!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Not Quite Enough, ONE MORE WEEK!

We are one week out from the release of Not Quite Enough! There is an excerpt on the Facebook Page and below is another small snippet for you. Enjoy!

Trent stood and shoved his hands in his pockets. “I guess I owe you an apology.”

She leveled her eyes with his. “I guess you do.”

“I’m taking your brother-in-law back to the airport. I’ll be back to get you out of here.”

“I’m busy—”

“According to Tauni, they have enough help tonight so you can get out of here. You’ll get sick yourself at this pace.”

“Fine.” She was too tired to argue. “Now, about that apology . . .”

His eyes walked a slow dance down her frame and back up. Her skin stood on end as if he’d touched her. He leaned forward, placed his lips close to her ear. “My apology needs privacy.”

He walked away . . . again . . . with her rooted in one spot staring. Anticipation shivered up her spine.


Be sure to drop back by here, Facebook, or Twitter Saturday through Monday. Countdown quotes will be coming your way!