Romance By Catherine: Wife by Wednesday - One Year Later

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wife by Wednesday - One Year Later

Today is a very, very special day for me. One year ago Wife by Wednesday debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List. It hit both the Print and the E-Book list. It was a day this author never thought would ever happen to her. Oh, I wished, and I prayed... but I didn't really think it was possible.

So here we are, one year later and my new publisher, Montlake, has re-released Wife by Wednesday. It's shinny and polished with new life between it's pages.

So, if you've not read Wife by Wednesday now is the perfect time for you to find out what all the fuss is about.

The New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling novel that launches Bybee’s popular Weekday Brides series


A wife by Wednesday…a love for a lifetime

Blake Harrison:
Rich, titled, and charming…and in need of a wife by Wednesday. Blake turns to Sam Elliot, who isn’t the businessman he expected. Instead, Blake is faced with Samantha Elliot, beautiful and feisty with a voice men call 1-900 numbers to hear.

Samantha Elliot:
Owner of matchmaking firm Alliance and not on the marital menu…that is, until Blake offers her ten million dollars for a one-year contract. And there’s nothing indecent about this proposal. The money will really help with her family’s medical bills. All Samantha will need to do is keep her attraction to her new husband to herself and avoid his bed. But Blake’s toe-curling kisses and sexy charm prove too difficult for Sam to resist. It was a marriage contract that planned for everything…except falling in love.


B&N Print

And for your viewing pleasure. Hot off the press...

Blake and Samantha's Trailer



5 comments:

Eliza March said...

Happy Anniversary and bests wishes for even more success.

Kim said...

Great book! And I love the trailer!

Leyendo Ando said...

Hi, Catherine! I´m Gaby from the blog http://www.leyendo-ando.blogspot.com.ar/ (Argentina) and i just reading your comment, thanks for that.
I have a question for you: Do you know when they will release the other books of this series in Spanish? we have just the first... and many fans ask me for the others two books.
Besos, Gaby
(sorry for my english, i´m trying... LOL)

Catherine Bybee said...

Hi Gaby,
Your English is excellent. Much better than my Spanish!

I left the answer on your blog, but as I said, I'm waiting to hear from the publisher in Spain about the second book. I've no idea what they'd call the book if they do publish it. Married by Monday is Carter and Eliza's story. Much longer with more depth to the story.

And Fiance by Friday is the story of Gwen and Neil... which will be released in English this summer.

Leyendo Ando said...

Thanks for your answer. I hope that the publisher will soon release the other books. Can´t wait!:)