Romance By Catherine: NY Times Bestseller .99 cent sale

Friday, October 5, 2012

NY Times Bestseller .99 cent sale

That's right folks. I have my New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestseller, Wife by Wednesday, on sale for one week only.

For only .99 cents (Do I sound like a commercial yet?) you can pick up this holiday read.

"But Catherine... I've already read Wife by Wednesday."
How about buying a copy for your friend? Have it delivered to their e-reader?

So for my Nook and my Kindle readers, you can check your online store and fall into the world of Samantha and Blake.

Why now? It's been exactly one year since I released Wife by Wednesday so I'm practically giving it away.
For my readers who don't know... Married by Monday is also available now for only $2.99.

(Yep, I'm a commercial!)

But wait...there's more! Fiance by Friday will be coming to you in Spring of 2013. Can't wait until then to read a Bybee Contemporary Romance?

Then check out my new series by pre-ordering Not Quite Dating. Just click HERE for the link.

xoxo

Catherine 

No comments: