Romance By Catherine: RWA "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

RWA "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing


Tonight from 5 - 8 I'll be sitting at table 902 in the Anaheim convention center with hundreds of other authors signing books.

For me, this is a huge high. I am one of a select few authors who squeezed into the signing as a self published author. You see, all the books are donated by the publisher and all the money made off each sale is given the the charity "Readers for Life". Since I'm both the author and the publisher of several of my titles RWA wasn't sure how to deal with me. I volunteered copies of my books to be given away at my expense...and even then at first I wasn't going to be able to sign.

However, many things are changing with Romance Writers of America and they are starting to understand that self publishing is here to stay.

So, dear reader, I'll be signing copies of Highland Shifter and Wife by Wednesday. Even if you've read the books, be sure and come over and chat. I have a few swag items you can take with you and, well, you know I'm the ultimate Chatty-Cathy!


Here is the LINK to the list of authors and the tables they are signing at. My goal in life is to be at one of those LA Tables.

No comments: