Romance By Catherine: Win a free Kindle

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Win a free Kindle




So here is the deal... As I told you all last week, Wife by Wednesday has made the New York Times Bestseller list. It being Sunday and all it will be easier for you to find a paper. I live in California but they do sell the NYTs here. Starbucks even has copies of this power-house newspaper.

In celebration of making the NYT's list, I'm giving away a Kindle. Here is what I'd like you to do. Go out and get a NYT's paper and take a picture of you with it. Upload it to Facebook and tag me so that I see it and I can share it on my Facebook page. You will have a week to do this. On February 21st, I will pick a winner of all the photos and that person will win an entry level Kindle. If you already own a Kindle, then I will send you a $80 Amazon gift card.

Now go forth and find yourself a paper and let's play!

1 comment: