Romance By Catherine: Blogger is ticking me off!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blogger is ticking me off!

I really don't know what the heck the problem is... I've been on Blogger now for a few years, everything seems great, the all of a sudden logging in and leaving comments on other's blogs isn't doable. I'm not hacked, my account simply won't let me leave comments. My sign in doesn't stay... etc, etc.

So, dammit... for those who know how to fix this issue please let me know. I hate to have to move over to a different blogging site, but I will if I have to. ugh

4 comments:

Rachel E. Moniz said...

Don't check the box to stay signed in. I had the same problem and was advised to leave the box unchecked and it's been working OK for me.

Catherine Bybee said...

OMG! That so freaking worked! You've no idea how crazy it was making me to have this issue.

Name your download, Rachel. Anything on my backlist. catherinebybee@yahoo.com

Melisse Aires said...

Good to know--what a weird glitch!

Shelley Munro said...

Blogger has been driving me nuts too. Good to know that unchecking the box works.