Romance By Catherine: December Contest!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

December Contest!


I know... I did this last month, but hey, it's the time of year to give! So, I'm giving.
All month long I'll be collecting the names of people posting here on my blog. As always, you MUST sign up to receive my newsletter AND post comments here. That's it.

What's the prize? Easy... I'll be giving away a download of Silent Vows. Myra and Todd's story in my time travel trilogy. Why this story? Well, for those of you who read Binding Vows, you know that the story ends at Christmas time. Alas, Myra's story picks up around the holidays. So there. A teaser and a hint.





So here is my newsletter link. It's a yahoo loop closed to comments. I only use the link to give my readers updates on what is new and exciting in the world of Catherine Bybee. No big piles of e-mail to worry about.


Click to join CatherineBybee


Click to join CatherineBybee




No comments: