Romance By Catherine: ~Oh the Cover Gods~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Oh the Cover Gods~


I can't hold back... I should wait... but I just can't!

Rae Monet - When we meet, m'dear, I'm going to cover you with kisses. It will be embarrassing for both of us, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
And yes... that is Jimmy Thomas, don't you just wanna run your fingers all over that chest, Jimmy Thomas. *fans self*


Here is the cover for the third and final book in my time travel trilogy.

Redeeming Vows is the story of Fin and Lizzy. You've met Fin in Binding Vows - and you'll meet Liz in Silent Vows, due out September 3rd.


But is this not the bomb of book covers? Like award winning! And this will be in print and E-book... So I get to slobber all over this hunk!

17 comments:

Clare Revell said...

its lovely :)

Susan Macatee said...

Beautiful cover, Catherine! Rae Monet does excellent work!!

Donna Marie Rogers said...

Absolutely gorgeous cover, Catherine!!

Catherine Bybee said...

I think it is steller!!

Dawn Chartier said...

Well, I can't say you have the hottest cover ever, but I'd say it comes pretty darn close to my cover.(grin).. Enjoy your awesome cover...

Dawn Chartier
www.dawnchartier.com
Not An Angel, TWRP

Becca Dale said...

Very hot. I totally understand cover love. I am so happy for you.

Cherry said...

Awesome cover!!

Rebecca J. Clark said...

That is a gorgeous cover. I can see why you're in love.

:)Becky

Lilly Gayle said...

Great cover1 Love it.

Leigh D'Ansey said...

Gorgeous! I love my cover by Rae Monet as well. It wasn't what I envisioned but so much better!

Ceri Hebert said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Rae Monet said...

Thanks, Catherine

That cover was mainly done by one of our new design team members Trish Schmitt you can see samples of her work here http://www.wix.com/pickyme/port She's a real fantastic asset to our team, we're so exited to have her!!!

Catherine Bybee said...

I met Trish at Facebook today. Thanks for the link. The cover is steller, either way. And I'm sure she'll be an asset for TWRP.

Tricia Schneider said...

It's beautiful, Catherine! I love it!!

Rae Monet said...

Well, she actually works for us, Rae Monet, Inc. Design so basically we collaborate on projects for our design team. :)

Catherine Bybee said...

Either way... the cover is lovely and has already drawn a crowd. So thank you all!

Shawna Thomas said...

Oh wow... I'll comment as soon as I clean drool from the keyboard.

This. Is. Perfect.