Romance By Catherine: Starting Halloween Early

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Starting Halloween Early



I'm starting October one day early... There are many fun blogs happening in the month of October and I wanted to get ya in the mood with a little Trick or Treat of my own. Last year at this time I celebrated the releases of two free reads over at LASR's Whipped Cream... I was pumped to have an outlet for my 1000 words stories. These aren't easy to write, my friends... try it sometime. Make them fun, flirty and sexually complete. OMG! Did I just say that? LOL!


So, if you haven't read Trick or Treat... by all means, click on my cover and take a moment to get into the Halloween mood!

8 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Good idea starting a day early. We are doing lots of Halloween things on Lindsay's Romantics as well.

And what a treat Catherine's story is! So I suggest anyone who hasn't read it go and do so now-- get in the spirit of Halloween and re-read too!

Cari Quinn said...

I'd be happy if it was Halloween all year, so I'm fine with an early start. Off to read your story... ;)

Catherine Bybee said...

Kaye: Thanks for your support, m'dear.

Cari: No wonder all the Halloween decorations have filled the stores for 2 months. lol Hope you enjoyed it.

Mary Ricksen said...

My heart be still. Boy can your muse put the right words on paper.
My, My.....
Happy Halloween all month long, Catherine!!!
By he way Catherine's stories are all great. No matter the story.

Helen Hardt said...

I remember reading this last year! Funny how we were all just getting to know each other then. This is my favorite time of the year!

Shelley Munro said...

Writing a 1000 word story is definitely hard work! I'm off to check out your story.

Rachel E. Moniz said...

Catherine, it was after reading this a year ago that I knew you were goiong to do just fine as a writer! :-D

Catherine Bybee said...

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies. Rachel... you're so funny.